The most intuitive 25 min kitchen timer. It is suited for The Pomodoro Technique.
Intuitive, simple, cute.
What is The Pomodoro Technique?
The Pomodoro Technique® is a time management system designed to help you turn time into a valuable ally in accomplishing what you want to do.
The Pomodoro Technique has become popular because it is easy to use, and most of all, because it works. It is used around the world, both by professional teams across a range of sectors as well as by individuals.
Pomodoro Timer allows you to:
- Avoid auto-lock when you run the timer
- Adjust the volume of the tick sound (and mute it as well)
- Adjust the volume of the alarm sound (and control the vibration)
- Display time and date when timer is idle
- Use in your kitchen too (when you cook pasta etc.)
Try it now, it’s free.
Pomodoro Cheat Sheet
What you need:
- A kitchen timer (set it to 25 minutes)
- A sheet of paper
- A pencil
What to do to start:
- Choose a task to be accomplished
- Set the Pomodoro to 25 minutes (the timer is the Pomodoro)
- Work on the task until the Pomodoro rings, then put a check on your sheet of paper
- Take a short break
- Every 4 Pomodoros, take a longer break
This is the just beginning…
The Pomodoro Technique is based on the achievement of incremental objectives, one at a time
It is not just a matter of setting a timer and then waiting for it to ring 🙂